CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

On September 12, I had to get through my mom's first Heavenly birthday, now today I have to get through my first birthday without my mom. I had a hard time getting out of bed, because I knew walking downstairs would be so different from any other year. I knew I wouldn't find her making breakfast and giving me a hug smile and a big hug wishing me a happy birthday. I know I will never open up another one of her touching birthday cards reminding me how much I'm loved and getting to hear the story again of how rainy it was the day I was born (kinda crazy since today is supposed to be almost 100 degrees). I miss my mom so much and I can't believe that she's not going to be here today to sing happy birthday to me, hug me or tell me the story again of the day I was born. No more mushy cards that make me teary eyed and no more big hugs. How unfair is this? Birthdays will never be he same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment